Large-scale power users such as businesses, schools, and government agencies can take advantage of our expertise to transform rooftops and available open space into efficient, cost-saving, renewable energy power plants.
Why Businesses Are Going Solar
- Small business owners are often stuck in the middle between residential and large commercial companies and are paying some of the highest electricity rates in Florida
- Business owners understand it is better to own versus rent- especially over the long run.
- Solar adds significant resale value to your business/property
- Solar provides a safe and solid return on your investment with upside potential
- Having a solar energy system makes an environmental statement to your clients and community
- Show them what you are doing by placing a solar display in your lobby and market your “going solar” on your company website
- Reduce our country's dependence on foreign fossil fuels
Cost Example For Typical Commercial Systems
100,000 Watt System*
Monthly utility bill savings: $2,381
Annual return on investment: 21.4%
System cost after tax benefits: $133,980
25,000 Watt System*
System cost after tax benefits: $34,650
Monthly utility bill savings: $595
Annual return on investment: 20.7%
* These values are for a typical roof mounted solar electric system installation performing at 90% site efficiency. Price include equipment, installation, permits, and a web-based monitoring system. Electricity prices are based on current rates for Gainesville Regional Utility Customers. Return on investment calculations are based on an assumed 30% federal investment tax credit, a 28% federal tax bracket and a 4% annual inflation rate for electricity prices and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend that any financial calculations be reviewed by a qualified accountant or financial adviser.